Friday 10 July 2015

Change? White Man Turns Black After Liver Transplant

 A fair-skinned man, who was given a liver transplant from an African-American donor, claims the operation is turning him black, Krasnodar, Russia.

Semen Gendler urgently needed a liver transplant after being diagnosed with hepatitis C and cancer.
As a transplant was his only hope, the man immediately went to America, where he was offered the liver of a 38-year-old African-American man.
The life-saving operation, which cost him around $500,000, was successful and after awhile Gendler returned home.
Several months later his friend noticed some skin colour transformations in Semen.
He said: “I noticed that his skin was getting darker. When he told me they had given him the liver of an African-American man, I guessed that was probably the reason for the colour change. 
I have known my friend for years and he has always been, if anything, extremely pale. Now for the first time ever he is becoming dark-skinned.”
While beign a little surprised with his skin colour changes Semen didn’t seem to care much about it.
He said: “I could end up much darker than this to be honest, I don’t care. The main thing is that the liver works and I am healthy.
It’s incredible, I am now so full of energy and living between two cities in New York and Krasnodar – and if my skin ends up dark, who cares. I certainly don’t.”

Source: Naij

No comments:

Post a Comment